FPi-2300 Mail Inserter Series
The easy-to-use FPi 2300 series is optimized for small-to-moderate mail volume, automated tedious letter paper folding and envelope stuffing. Its simple touch screen controls and speedy performance make the FPi 2300 a clear winner for small businesses and offices that regularly mail bills, statements, reply envelopes, newsletters, and direct mail. It reliably processes a variety of paper and envelope sizes, including stapled sheets.
- Automatically feeds, folds, inserts and seals.
- Choose from three configurations for the appropriate document station capacity.
- Processes up to 2,200 letters per hour.
- Holds 325 sheets per feeder.
- Color touch screen for simple, intuitive programming and control.
- Fill & Start technology automatically measures documents and creates job settings.
- Allows 15 programmable jobs for setting common insertion tasks with the touch of a button.
- Load documents up to five pages thick.
- Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) reads coded marks on documents to automatically collate and sequence pages.
- Proprietary sheet control uses sensitive optical measurements to automatically detect double feeds.
The FPi-2300 comes in three different paper tray variations.
Please use the enquiry tag above to contact us for pricing information.